| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bulawayo Goetz in January is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry. Circa 117.8mm (4.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bulawayo Goetz January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Bulawayo Goetz Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bulawayo Goetz:
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NW
- Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe - 99 kms (61.5 miles) WNW
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NW
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 21.9 kms (13.6 miles) SW
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) S
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 38.6 kms (24 miles) SW
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) SSW
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) WSW
- Plumtree, Zimbabwe - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) WSW
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 87 kms (54.1 miles) SSW